At Women’s Health Care, we strive to provide comprehensive medical care for women. We not only provide obstetric and gynecologic care, but want to be there for you for all your primary care needs. If you need a quick appointment for a sudden illness and want to see your trusted provider as opposed to sitting in an urgent care, or if you need followed for other medical issues, the continuity that Women’s Health Care provides will translate to better medical care for you.
The services we offer include, but are not limited to:
• Preventive health services for all ages
• Complete physical examinations – personal, school, sports, camp and employment
• Evaluation and management of acute conditions including sinusitis, ear infections, sore throat, headache, tendonitis, skin rashes and many others
• Evaluation and management of chronic illnesses including diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, high cholesterol, arthritis, asthma, chronic lung disease
• Cancer Screenings – such as breast, uterine, and colon
• Adult Immunizations, including Flu Shot, and Tetanus
If you’re looking for a healthcare center to call home, contact Women’s Health Care of Morgantown.